Four-Year Anniversary Party
August 6, 2012
to 11 PM
1722 Routh Street , #110 , Dallas, TX
We will celebrate our 4 year anniversary on Monday, August 6. The lounge, dining room, and rooftop will be open for guests to enjoy the stunning views of downtown Dallas.
A $20 admission charge will include a variety of Japanese summer hors d'oeuvres, Japanese beer, sake, wine and soft drinks. Fujisan Kaen Daiko, a group of taiko drummers from Fujiyoshida, Japan, will be performing from 7:30pm at Tei an patio. Local jazz star Hunter Sullivan and his three piece band will also be on-site performing from 8:30 pm at Tei an rooftop.
A part of the admission fee will be donated to Japan Red Cross Society to help those affected by the earthquake and tsunami.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: