Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Fully Charged
August 7, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $100
Don't miss Fully Charged, the all new surge of circus entertainment from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey where megawatts of thrills explode off of the arena floor with breathtaking dare devilry, amazing stunts and never before seen performances that energize Children Of All Ages. Get Fully Charged Up by the power of performers. Experience unbridled horse power, unparalleled superhuman power, and pachyderm power that generates mega tons of fun. Feel the electro magnetism of Tabayara, the world's most thrilling animal trainer. Audiences will feel the earth shake when the strongman lift large, cumbersome telephone poles, which weigh up to half a ton, and twirl them above their heads while acrobats balance atop. The Human Fuse, Brian Miser, sets the arena sky ablaze as he rockets through the air from his self made human crossbow. You can only experience this current of excitement at Ringling Bros. Fully Charged.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25