Lecture Series: The Aspern Papers
August 7, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Join the Dallas Opera’s General Director & CEO Keith Cerny, Artistic Director Jonathan Pell and Dr. Stephen Dubberly for a lively, in-depth discussion of THE ASPERN PAPERS and the music of Dominick Argento.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: