Fujisan Kaen Daiko
August 7, 2012
800 West Campbell Road , Richardson, TX
In partnership with UT Dallas Asia Center and the Japan America Society of Dallas/Fort Worth. Fujisan Kaen Daiko is a group of taiko drummers from Fujiyoshida, located in Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan. The group was founded in 1985 to develop a new style of taiko music inspired by the beautiful nature of nearby Mount Fuji and its surroundings.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Richardson’s Wildflower fest announces nostalgic lineup including Gretchen Wilson and Toadies
- UPDATED: Small male dog found in Richardson area
- Concert review: Asleep at the Wheel follows new documentary with stellar concert