August 7, 2012
2718 Boll Street , Dallas, TX
Tuesday Night Pint Night with Alaskan Amber and trivia with Payce Jacobson.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: