Back-to-School Food Truck Fest
benefiting The Family Place
August 7, 2012
to 8:30 PM
11722 Marsh Lane , #354 , Dallas, TX
Eat Jo Dawgs, Cajun Tailgators, Nammi, Free Wheel'n Cafe, Rockstar Bakeshop, Ruthie's Rolling Cafe, Semplice Cibo Italiano, Enticed, and Cup Cakin will be at the Family Place's resale shop where the the Helping Hands group will be collecting donations to send its children back to school. Cash donations will be accepted, as well as backpacks, spiral notebooks, notebook paper, glue sticks, watercolor paints, Fiskars blunt scissors, construction paper, drawing paper (manilla or white), primary grades writing paper, folders (plain, two-pocket), index cards, dividers with tabs for use in binders, and uniform shirts and pants (all sizes, but especially teen).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense