Beer and Cheese Pairing
August 8, 2012
Union Bear with Scardello Artisan Cheese are happy to present a very special beer and cheese pairing event. 5 beers paired with 2 cheeses each (including one very special beer from an off-centered brewery in Delaware.) The event starts at 7:00 with the doors opening at 6:45.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Sushi Zushi: $3 mimosas / $3 poinsettias / $3 Bloody Marys / $3 screwdrivers
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Mint: $3 house wines, $3 beers
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: