Summer in the Park
August 8, 2012
to 2 PM
1627 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join Thanks-Giving Square for Summer in the Park every Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. to enjoy local live music and lunch from Dallas’ best food trucks at one of the oldest parks in downtown Dallas. This weekly event celebrates the Giving of Thanks and the revitalization efforts of Thanks-Giving Square. Performances and music will vary by date, but will include a variety of local musicians and dance groups.
Amongst the entertainment, at least four popular food trucks will be parked at Thanks- Giving Square, selling and serving lunch to all who stop by. The food trucks vary by date, but include favorites like Ruthie’s Rolling Café, Gandolfo’s, So Cal Taco, Nammi, The Butcher’s Son, Cup Cakin, and many more.
The Square welcomes visitors with open arms, and encourages guests to take advantage of the park as a lovely place to enjoy lunch and escape the chaos of downtown. This is also a wonderful opportunity to learn about the history of Thanks-Giving Square. All guests are invited to explore the property—including a tour of the Chapel and museum.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25