See How They Run
August 9, 2012
Before there was Noises Off, there was See How They Run - which proves the British know what they are doing when it comes to creating door-slamming hilarity. King's whirlwind of a comedy is set during World War II, in the living room of a vicarage in the fictitious village of Merton-cum-Middlewick. Prepare to be out of breath from laughter as mistaken identities and ludicrous situations run wild in this irrepressible English farce.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- T&P Tavern: $3 domestics, $3.75 well drinks, 20% off bottles of wine
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
See more events classified as:
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss