After Hours at the Kimbell: Joey CarterTrio
August 11, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
Begin your Saturday evening of most months with great jazz, international art, appetizers, tours, prizes, and a delicious signature cocktail (cash bar). Free for members; $30 for nonmembers. No reservations required.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off all Texas draughts
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss