Stubbs and His Horse
August 12, 2012
Paired art-historical documentaries feature European masters from different periods, introducing their lives and significant achievements through narration, expert interviews, and beautiful photography. Admission is free. No reservations required.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Jack Daniels, $4 Southern Comfort, $4 Tuaca Bombs
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- The Ginger Man: $3.75 all draught Spaten beers
- The Pour House: $2 domestics / $2 wells / $3 imports / $4 house wine
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth