2012 Summer Fort Worth Home and Garden Show
August 12, 2012
to 5 PM
1201 Houston Street , Fort Worth, TX
Free - $9.50
The Home & Garden Shows produced by International Exhibitions, Inc. have been a Texas homeowner’s tradition for 29 years in Dallas and 22 years in Fort Worth. The events continue to introduce homeowners to the best home and garden companies, services and products in the industry. With leading experts providing current trends plus the latest landscaping and home remodeling tips, show attendees acquire the tools to successfully implement any home or garden project.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- T&P Tavern: $3.75 well drinks, $4 Roll the Dice Shots
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs