Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Fully Charged
August 12, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $100
Don't miss Fully Charged, the all new surge of circus entertainment from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey where megawatts of thrills explode off of the arena floor with breathtaking dare devilry, amazing stunts and never before seen performances that energize Children Of All Ages. Get Fully Charged Up by the power of performers. Experience unbridled horse power, unparalleled superhuman power, and pachyderm power that generates mega tons of fun. Feel the electro magnetism of Tabayara, the world's most thrilling animal trainer. Audiences will feel the earth shake when the strongman lift large, cumbersome telephone poles, which weigh up to half a ton, and twirl them above their heads while acrobats balance atop. The Human Fuse, Brian Miser, sets the arena sky ablaze as he rockets through the air from his self made human crossbow. You can only experience this current of excitement at Ringling Bros. Fully Charged.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair