Sinbad the Sailor
August 12, 2012
5400 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$10 - $20
Sinbad the Sailor is another one of our infamous popcorn tossing comedies and is a spoof of those Saturday morning creature epics complete with two headed ogres, sea serpents and, of course, evil villains. Sinbad must win the heart of the lovely princess while fighting an evil wizard's curse. Will he win the fight and the woman he loves or will evil prevail?
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: STT adeptly handles dense and dark Gruesome Playground Injuries
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Restaurant review: DaLat's pho-losophy centers on harmonic eats and stellar drinks
- UPDATED: Open-air burger joint and dog park opens in Uptown Dallas June 19
- Angelika screens LGBT documentary The OUT List on Thursday