Sinbad the Sailor
August 16, 2012
5400 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$10 - $20
Sinbad the Sailor is another one of our infamous popcorn tossing comedies and is a spoof of those Saturday morning creature epics complete with two headed ogres, sea serpents and, of course, evil villains. Sinbad must win the heart of the lovely princess while fighting an evil wizard's curse. Will he win the fight and the woman he loves or will evil prevail?
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- OT Tavern: $2.25 draft beer of the month, $2.50 wells, $3 select shots
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchiladas
- Mockingbird Taproom: $3 Texas Pints, $3 Wells, half-priced starters
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists