August 19, 2012
Based on Carol Burnett’s memoir One More Time, this funny and moving story centers on three generations of women sharing heartbreak and laughter while living on welfare. Addressing such issues as alcoholism and a bruised childhood, Hamilton and Burnett take a humorous and tender look at shattered hopes and realized dreams.
Contains strong adult language. Parental discretion advised.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Texas SkyScreamer opens May 25 at Six Flags Over Texas
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick