Sinbad the Sailor
August 19, 2012
5400 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$10 - $20
Sinbad the Sailor is another one of our infamous popcorn tossing comedies and is a spoof of those Saturday morning creature epics complete with two headed ogres, sea serpents and, of course, evil villains. Sinbad must win the heart of the lovely princess while fighting an evil wizard's curse. Will he win the fight and the woman he loves or will evil prevail?
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 domestics and $3.95 margaritas
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
See more events classified as:
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center