Dallas Solstice Disco Rodeo
August 22, 2012
to 9 PM
2303 Pittman Street , Dallas, TX
The Dallas Solstice arts festival and parade will debut in June 2013, but a series of events will welcome it, including the Disco Rodeo, which will include samba dancers, rodeo clowns, balloon twisters, spin art performers, and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"