August 23, 2012
to 9 PM
2440 Victory Park , Dallas, TX
At W Dallas – Victory hotel, music and fashion are always the passion. And this summer, that passion takes on a distinctly Latin flair with the debut of Havana Nights in the luxurious Living Room bar.
Of course, no night in Cuba would be complete without a fine cigar – and during Havana nights, guests will receive a free, hand-rolled cigar, value $8, when they purchase a flight of selected spirits. (Cigars can also be purchased individually or with other beverages for $8 each. Smoking is allowed outside on the Living Room bar’s expansive patio.) Flights will include three one-ounce servings of rum, Scotch or other whisky, grouped into “good, better, best” offerings priced from $25-$50 per flight. Guests can choose from almost 50 premium and ultra-premium brands stocked at the Living Room bar to create their own delightful triple-threat treat.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"