August 23, 2012
320 Coit Road , Plano, TX
Join the Dallas Opera at Central Market Plano for an interactive cooking demonstration based on the 20th century American opera, THE ASPERN PAPERS. Get a sense of the food that creates the cultural backdrop for this Argento masterpiece and enjoy delectable creations by a very special guest: Executive Chef Abraham Salum of Salum & Komali Contemporary Mexican Cuisine.
RSVPs Advanced Purchase Required, 214.443.1000.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Society of Women Who Love Shoes uses fashion to spread positive message about domestic abuse
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- UPDATED: Small male dog found in Richardson area
- Counselors who resigned from Plano middle school reached settlement