Free Legal Clinics
August 23, 2012
2843 Lapsley Street , Dallas, TX
In the month of August, the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP), a joint initiative of the Dallas Bar Association and Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas, will hold eight free Legal Clinics for Dallas County residents who meet certain financial guidelines. All clinics begin at 6:00 p.m.
The clinics offer free legal advice and consultation in civil matters for those who qualify under Legal Aid’s income eligibility guidelines. Applicants are asked to bring proof of income, identification, legal papers, etc. with them to the clinic.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion
- Dallas food distributor recalls more than 8,000 pounds of pork and beef
- Restaurant review: Traditional pork at Fito's #2 in Dallas is a local rarity
- Review: Rainbow's snow cones are a hidden gem among rubble parking lots
- Dallas Animal Services & Adoption Center in need of cat toys