Vegan Pop-Up Dinner
August 24, 2012
2901 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Chef Ryan Barnett hosts a Vegan Pop-Up dinner Friday, August 24 at My Private Chef in Deep Ellum. The final dinner in a series of four, themed Sea, Air, Land and Earth, the four-course menu will include Chilled Melon Soup, Texas Pea Cassoulet, Paquet of Courgettes (trio of squashes with handmade pasta), and Financier with summer fruits.
Guests are encouraged to BYOB (cork service provided).
Ingredients will be sourced both from Ryan’s personal garden as well as from local Texas farmers
Check-in begins at 6:30 p.m. with dinner served at 7 p.m. Cost is $45 per person, exclusive of gratuity. For reservations, email ChefRB@me.com or call 214-707-6986.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Adair's Saloon: $7 pitchers
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of