August 25, 2012
to 4 PM
811 North Central Expressway , Plano, TX
On Saturday, June 2 the Richardson Humane Society (RHS) will set up an adoption station at Collin Creek Mall. The organization will be in Center Court at the shopping mall from 1 to 4 p.m. with cats and dogs in need of a home available for adoption by qualified individuals.
The selection cats and dogs for adoption will vary depending on what animals have been accepted by the organization. Adoption fees are $150 for dogs and $100 for cats. Adoption fees are payable in cash or by check to RHS. Each dog or cat is neutered, microchipped, current on shots, heartworm tested and treated if necessary; and started on heartworm preventative. All potential adopters must be 21 years or older. The organization conducts a home visit before the adoption is approved.
Future dates when the Richardson Humane Society adoption volunteers will be Collin Creek Mall are the following Saturdays: July 21, August 25, September 22, October 27, November 17 and December 8.
Richardson Humane Society is an all-volunteer organization that has rescued and found homes for over 1800 pets since 2000. RHS is a registered 501(c) 3 Non Profit Texas corporation dedicated to helping homeless animals and educating the community on responsible pet ownership. For more information visit www.richardsonhumanesociety.org http://www.richardsonhumanesociety.org .
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Shuck 'n Jive: $2 domestic drafts / $3 wells / $4 calls / $3.75 house wines / $5.50 premiums
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Genghis Grill: $2 domestics, $3 house wine, $2 wells
- Fish Shack: $1.50 drafts, $3.50 margaritas, half-price oysters
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path
- Southfork Hotel hosts murder mystery play parodying Dallas reboot