Target First Saturday
December 1, 2012
to 5 PM
2001 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Families and children are invited to explore the current exhibition through an interactive and fun-filled day featuring tours, art activities, live demos, and more.
December 1: Family
Children’s Art Activity 10 am – 12 noon
Artist Demonstrations 10 am – 12:30 pm
Art Scavenger Hunt 10 am – 2 pm
Family Tours, Hourly, 10:15 am – 12:15 pm
Yoga in the Garden presented by Yogasport (weather permitting) 11:30 am
Second Glances: Creative Writing with The Writer’s Garret 12 pm
Storytime with the Dallas Public Library 12:30 pm
NasherKids Live! 1 pm
NasherKids Meal available at Nasher Cafe 11 am – 2 pm
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Fairmont Dallas: Half-price signature cocktails & complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday