Target First Saturday
December 1, 2012
to 5 PM
2001 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Families and children are invited to explore the current exhibition through an interactive and fun-filled day featuring tours, art activities, live demos, and more.
December 1: Family
Children’s Art Activity 10 am – 12 noon
Artist Demonstrations 10 am – 12:30 pm
Art Scavenger Hunt 10 am – 2 pm
Family Tours, Hourly, 10:15 am – 12:15 pm
Yoga in the Garden presented by Yogasport (weather permitting) 11:30 am
Second Glances: Creative Writing with The Writer’s Garret 12 pm
Storytime with the Dallas Public Library 12:30 pm
NasherKids Live! 1 pm
NasherKids Meal available at Nasher Cafe 11 am – 2 pm
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre