December 1, 2012
101 East Corporate Drive , Suite 300 , Lewisville, TX
This concert has been moved from October 6 to December 1. Tickets for the October show will be honored in December.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Main Event Entertainment (Lewisville): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas, domestics, imports, $1 off all other drinks
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Select Domestic, $3 Select Craft/Import, $4 Select U-Call-Its
See more events classified as:
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- 1980s pop singer Tiffany, now a mom in her 40s, sings at Vista Ridge Mall
- Pop singer Tiffany will perform at Vista Ridge Mall's food court January 9
- Cobra Brewing Co. opened in Lewisville December 21