Patty Larkin / Steve Forbert
December 1, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Part of the singer-songwriter phenomenon in the 70s, Patty Larkin made her mark reinterpreting traditional folk melodies, rock, pop and bossa nova. Steve Forbert’s music was pure Americana before the genre existed. Patty and Steve will share their legendary talents and take you on a rich and varied musical odyssey.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger