Patty Larkin / Steve Forbert
December 1, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Part of the singer-songwriter phenomenon in the 70s, Patty Larkin made her mark reinterpreting traditional folk melodies, rock, pop and bossa nova. Steve Forbert’s music was pure Americana before the genre existed. Patty and Steve will share their legendary talents and take you on a rich and varied musical odyssey.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre