Patty Larkin / Steve Forbert
December 1, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Part of the singer-songwriter phenomenon in the 70s, Patty Larkin made her mark reinterpreting traditional folk melodies, rock, pop and bossa nova. Steve Forbert’s music was pure Americana before the genre existed. Patty and Steve will share their legendary talents and take you on a rich and varied musical odyssey.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25