Rudolph Run 2012
December 1, 2012
100 East Main Street , Allen, TX
$15 - $30
This exciting event begins with a non-competitive one-mile run and concludes with the USATF registered Rudolph Run. Chip timing will be used for best results. There will also be an overall male/female Master’s division for 50+ winners. Open to all ages and skill levels.
The 1-mile run is are $15 through November 25; $20 after November 25; and $25 race day. The Rudolph Run 5K is $20 through November 25; $25 after November 25; and $30 race day.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hibachi Rock Live Grill and Sushi Bar: Ladies Night: $2.50 Cosmos, Apple-tinis, Sake-tinis, Hibachi-tinis
- The Dirty Rooster: $2.50 domestic drafts, $3 wells
- TwoRows Classic Grill: $1 off mixed drinks & wine / $3 craft beers / $2.50 domestic pints
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Brio Tuscan Grille: .50 off draft beer / $2.95 appetizers
- Allen's first brewery slated to open mid-2014
- Bring your Jedi dogs to Petco in Allen for Star Wars party this Saturday
- Allen Performing Arts Center will host Dallas Symphony on September 5
- Restaurant review: Come to Papa Lopez for decent Mexican food, charming atmosphere
- Allen's newest park features fitness equipment for adults