Rudolph Run 2012
December 1, 2012
100 East Main Street , Allen, TX
$15 - $30
This exciting event begins with a non-competitive one-mile run and concludes with the USATF registered Rudolph Run. Chip timing will be used for best results. There will also be an overall male/female Master’s division for 50+ winners. Open to all ages and skill levels.
The 1-mile run is are $15 through November 25; $20 after November 25; and $25 race day. The Rudolph Run 5K is $20 through November 25; $25 after November 25; and $30 race day.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hibachi Rock Live Grill and Sushi Bar: $1.50 domestic drafts, $2.50 import drafts
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- The Dirty Rooster: $2.50 domestic drafts, $3 wells
- Hibachi Rock Live Grill and Sushi Bar: $1.75 domestic draft beers, $2.75 import draft beers, $2 shots, $2.25 domestic bottled beers, $3.75 import bottled beers, $2.75 martinis, $2.75 frozen drinks, $3.75 house wines, sakes ($2 to $4.75)
- Restaurant review: La Duni desserts are the highlight of the meal
- SNL threesome Dana Carvey, Kevin Nealon, and Dennis Miller to joke around in Allen
- Restaurant review: Frogg Coffee Bar & Creperie brings a savory slice of France to North Texas
- Allen breaks ground on Hillside Park, a new outdoor exercise facility
- Allen Community Outreach food pantry will offer healthier options