Rudolph Run 2012
December 1, 2012
100 East Main Street , Allen, TX
$15 - $30
This exciting event begins with a non-competitive one-mile run and concludes with the USATF registered Rudolph Run. Chip timing will be used for best results. There will also be an overall male/female Master’s division for 50+ winners. Open to all ages and skill levels.
The 1-mile run is are $15 through November 25; $20 after November 25; and $25 race day. The Rudolph Run 5K is $20 through November 25; $25 after November 25; and $30 race day.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hibachi Rock Live Grill and Sushi Bar: $1.50 domestic drafts, $2.50 import drafts
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Mexi-Go: $2 small margarita, $2.75 grande domestic draft beer, $4 grande margarita
- Jalapeno's Mexican Grill: $5.99 margaritas (27oz), $2.50 domestic beers (18 oz)
- Bring your Jedi dogs to Petco in Allen for Star Wars party this Saturday
- Allen Performing Arts Center will host Dallas Symphony on September 5
- Restaurant review: Come to Papa Lopez for decent Mexican food, charming atmosphere
- Allen's newest park features fitness equipment for adults
- 13 cars burglarized near Watters Crossing in Allen