December 1, 2012
to 6 PM
2520 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Mind-stretching programs that connect thought leaders, solution seekers, and the merely curious to “why not?” challenges will return with TEDxSMU on Dec. 1 at the brand new City Performance Hall in the Dallas Arts District. The theme for TEDxSMU in 2012 is re:think — and we’ll ask participants to do just that throughout the 2012 season of events.
Now in its fourth year, TEDxSMU is adding programs, expanding our audiences, and honing in on the most important piece of any TED program: the content. We’re pushing boundaries to find inventive, brave, smart, funny, engaging and provocative presenters who will force our audiences to, quite simply, re:think everything.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 wells, $4.59 flavor margaritas, half-price appetizers
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair