December 1, 2012
to 6 PM
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Mind-stretching programs that connect thought leaders, solution seekers, and the merely curious to “why not?” challenges will return with TEDxSMU on Dec. 1 at the brand new City Performance Hall in the Dallas Arts District. The theme for TEDxSMU in 2012 is re:think — and we’ll ask participants to do just that throughout the 2012 season of events.
Now in its fourth year, TEDxSMU is adding programs, expanding our audiences, and honing in on the most important piece of any TED program: the content. We’re pushing boundaries to find inventive, brave, smart, funny, engaging and provocative presenters who will force our audiences to, quite simply, re:think everything.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy