December 1, 2012
to 6 PM
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Mind-stretching programs that connect thought leaders, solution seekers, and the merely curious to “why not?” challenges will return with TEDxSMU on Dec. 1 at the brand new City Performance Hall in the Dallas Arts District. The theme for TEDxSMU in 2012 is re:think — and we’ll ask participants to do just that throughout the 2012 season of events.
Now in its fourth year, TEDxSMU is adding programs, expanding our audiences, and honing in on the most important piece of any TED program: the content. We’re pushing boundaries to find inventive, brave, smart, funny, engaging and provocative presenters who will force our audiences to, quite simply, re:think everything.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 frozen margaritas, $3.50 well drinks, $3.50 beer, $3.50 house wine
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling