Blue Yule 2012
December 1, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3120 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
$20 - $30
Support your favorite blue art space in a holiday fundraiser featuring original ornaments hand-crafted by artists and patrons. Enjoy champagne, wine, beer, treats, and our infamous Blue Mystery Punch.
Admission to Blue Yule is $30 for the general public, $25 for MAC members and $20 for students and teachers. Admission includes all beverages, food, silent auction, music and the wildest ornaments in town.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: