Blue Yule 2012
December 1, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$20 - $30
Support your favorite blue art space in a holiday fundraiser featuring original ornaments hand-crafted by artists and patrons. Enjoy champagne, wine, beer, treats, and our infamous Blue Mystery Punch.
Admission to Blue Yule is $30 for the general public, $25 for MAC members and $20 for students and teachers. Admission includes all beverages, food, silent auction, music and the wildest ornaments in town.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger