Blue Yule 2012
December 1, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$20 - $30
Support your favorite blue art space in a holiday fundraiser featuring original ornaments hand-crafted by artists and patrons. Enjoy champagne, wine, beer, treats, and our infamous Blue Mystery Punch.
Admission to Blue Yule is $30 for the general public, $25 for MAC members and $20 for students and teachers. Admission includes all beverages, food, silent auction, music and the wildest ornaments in town.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas