Christmas in the Stockyards 2012
December 1, 2012
to 6 PM
130 E. Exchange Ave. , Fort Worth, TX
The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District will host it’s annual “Christmas in the Stockyards” on Saturday, December 1st from 2 p.m.- 6 p.m. on the lawn of the Historical Livestock Exchange Building and along East Exchange Avenue. This is a free holiday event centered on western heritage activities.
2012 Christmas in the Stockyards activities include:
COW-CAMP presented by the Fort Worth Herd
Live music with local children’s choirs
Coloring contest at Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
Holiday face painter
Cowboy Santa pictures (bring your own camera)
Pony Rides and Armadillo Races
Fort Worth Herd Cattle Drive
Stockyards Christmas Parade begins at 4:00pm
Stockyards Tree Lighting and caroling – following the parade
For more information on the Christmas in the Stockyards call (817) 625-9715 or visit www.stockyardsstation.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Still kickin': Willie Nelson's Picnic is back in Fort Worth this summer
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13
- Review: La Bella Cupcakes in Fort Worth has big highs, big lows