Christmas in the Stockyards 2012
December 1, 2012
to 6 PM
, Fort Worth, TX
The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District will host it’s annual “Christmas in the Stockyards” on Saturday, December 1st from 2 p.m.- 6 p.m. on the lawn of the Historical Livestock Exchange Building and along East Exchange Avenue. This is a free holiday event centered on western heritage activities.
2012 Christmas in the Stockyards activities include:
COW-CAMP presented by the Fort Worth Herd
Live music with local children’s choirs
Coloring contest at Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
Holiday face painter
Cowboy Santa pictures (bring your own camera)
Pony Rides and Armadillo Races
Fort Worth Herd Cattle Drive
Stockyards Christmas Parade begins at 4:00pm
Stockyards Tree Lighting and caroling – following the parade
For more information on the Christmas in the Stockyards call (817) 625-9715 or visit www.stockyardsstation.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"
- Theater review: Prepare for an orchestral whirlwind from Casa Manana's Miss Saigon
- Texas A&M completes acquisition of law school in Fort Worth