Christmas in the Stockyards 2012
December 1, 2012
to 6 PM
, Fort Worth, TX
The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District will host it’s annual “Christmas in the Stockyards” on Saturday, December 1st from 2 p.m.- 6 p.m. on the lawn of the Historical Livestock Exchange Building and along East Exchange Avenue. This is a free holiday event centered on western heritage activities.
2012 Christmas in the Stockyards activities include:
COW-CAMP presented by the Fort Worth Herd
Live music with local children’s choirs
Coloring contest at Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
Holiday face painter
Cowboy Santa pictures (bring your own camera)
Pony Rides and Armadillo Races
Fort Worth Herd Cattle Drive
Stockyards Christmas Parade begins at 4:00pm
Stockyards Tree Lighting and caroling – following the parade
For more information on the Christmas in the Stockyards call (817) 625-9715 or visit www.stockyardsstation.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Thirsty Armadillo: $2 Lone Star Longnecks / $2 Tito's Vodka/ $2 Deep Eddy's Sweet Tea Vodka
- El Rancho Grande Restaurante: $3.75 margaritas and $2 beers
- Riscky's Steakhouse: $2.50 draft pints / $2.75 draft schooners / $5.25 house margaritas
- Thirsty Armadillo: $3 Crown & Downs
- Thirsty Armadillo: $2 calls
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth