Grand Opening Weekend
December 1, 2012
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
The public is invited to come out and celebrate with a larger-than-life ribbon cutting beginning around 9:15 a.m. on Saturday. During opening weekend, the Perot Museum will offer extended hours from 10 a.m. to midnight December 1 and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. December 2.
General admission to the exhibit halls will be $15 for adults (18-64), $12 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $10 for children (2-11). Admission to the theater will be $8 for adults, students, seniors and children. Combo admission to the exhibit halls and theater will be $20 for adults (18-64), $17 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $15 for children (2-11). For members, general exhibit hall admission will always be free. Admission to the theater will be $6 for member adults, students, seniors and children.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day