2012 Children’s Medical Center Holiday Parade
December 1, 2012
, Dallas, TX
Parade highlights include past favorites like Wonder Woman, Classic Batman, Smurfette, Raggedy Ann and Andy and the Hardin-Simmons University "World Famous" Cowboy Band, as well as new additions such as the Grambling State University Tiger Marching Band and a special appearance by Nickelodeon star Elizabeth Gillies. The parade also boasts an array of inflatable balloons, marching bands, costumed characters and performing groups.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Adair's Saloon: $3 you call its
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy