2012 Children’s Medical Center Holiday Parade
December 1, 2012
, Dallas, TX
Parade highlights include past favorites like Wonder Woman, Classic Batman, Smurfette, Raggedy Ann and Andy and the Hardin-Simmons University "World Famous" Cowboy Band, as well as new additions such as the Grambling State University Tiger Marching Band and a special appearance by Nickelodeon star Elizabeth Gillies. The parade also boasts an array of inflatable balloons, marching bands, costumed characters and performing groups.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: any domestic for only $1.50
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling