Extreme Ornament Blowout
December 1, 2012
to 1 PM
701 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Reserve a 15-minute session where in which you can help create your own glass ornament on select days through December. You get to choose and apply the colors, heat them in a 2,000-degree furnace and stay nearby as the artist as he or she blows out the ornament and adds a hook. The ornaments can be picked up the following day after 3 p.m.
Nov. 24 and Dec. 24, 27 and 29 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. $45, reservations required.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Flip's Patio Grill: $2.50 domestic pints, $3 select import pints, $3 wells
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all liquor
- Skybar Grapevine: 1/2 priced appetizers and drinks
- Main Event Entertainment (Grapevine): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party