December 1, 2012
to 5 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Celebrate the holidays in sweet style at the annual Camp Gingerbread. Bring the whole family to decorate gingerbread cookies with frosting, nuts, dried fruit, candies and sprinkles. Proceeds benefit Shared Housing, a non-profit organization that facilitates affordable housing options for those in need. Camp Gingerbread is located on Level One near Macy's. Cost is $10 per child.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Concert review: Third annual Gorilla vs. Bear festival in Dallas hits hip-hop home run
- First look: Sprinkles Ice Cream in Dallas is pretty in pictures