December 1, 2012
to 5 PM
5360 West Lovers Lane , Dallas, TX
Pogo’s Wine & Spirits is excited to announce Pogo’s Champagne Festival on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 from 2:00pm – 5:00pm. Guests are invited to toast to the holiday season by treating their taste buds to a tasting of thirty different fine French Champagne choices. The sampling of sophisticated sips include Dom Perignon 2003, Moet Nectar Rose, Michel Turgy Blanc de Blancs, plus many other “Marquis” brands and “Grower” Champagnes. These delightful tastings will be served alongside a selection of fruit & cheese. This complimentary event is open to the public and champagne will be poured from 2:00-5:00pm.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing