December 1, 2012
to 5 PM
5360 West Lovers Lane , Dallas, TX
Pogo’s Wine & Spirits is excited to announce Pogo’s Champagne Festival on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 from 2:00pm – 5:00pm. Guests are invited to toast to the holiday season by treating their taste buds to a tasting of thirty different fine French Champagne choices. The sampling of sophisticated sips include Dom Perignon 2003, Moet Nectar Rose, Michel Turgy Blanc de Blancs, plus many other “Marquis” brands and “Grower” Champagnes. These delightful tastings will be served alongside a selection of fruit & cheese. This complimentary event is open to the public and champagne will be poured from 2:00-5:00pm.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"
- Scardello cheese monger divulges complex edge and flavor behind sheep's milk cheeses