Special Needs Screening - Rise of the Guardians
December 1, 2012
11170 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Free - $5
It’s always a blast to see families that have kids with special needs relax and enjoy this special program in which Studio Movie Grill partners with Variety the Children’s Charity of Texas by turning up the light, turning down the sound and giving the kids freedom to talk, dance and sing as desired. This current special screening is of Rise of the Guardians, an animated tale about Immortal Guardians that team up to protect children from an evil spirit, featuring a star cast of voice talent, including Hugh Jackman, Alec Baldwin, Chris Pine, Jude Law and Isla Fisher.
Dec. 1 at 11 a.m. at all Studio Movie Grill locations. Free for kids with special needs and their siblings, $5 for adults.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- New shops coming to NorthPark: Spanx, Tory Burch, See's Candies, more
- Green House food truck team will open restaurant inside NorthPark, with arty twist
- Photos: See people scarfing sugary sweets at St. Mark's Cupcake Camp