Special Needs Screening - Rise of the Guardians
December 1, 2012
11170 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Free - $5
It’s always a blast to see families that have kids with special needs relax and enjoy this special program in which Studio Movie Grill partners with Variety the Children’s Charity of Texas by turning up the light, turning down the sound and giving the kids freedom to talk, dance and sing as desired. This current special screening is of Rise of the Guardians, an animated tale about Immortal Guardians that team up to protect children from an evil spirit, featuring a star cast of voice talent, including Hugh Jackman, Alec Baldwin, Chris Pine, Jude Law and Isla Fisher.
Dec. 1 at 11 a.m. at all Studio Movie Grill locations. Free for kids with special needs and their siblings, $5 for adults.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Photos: Peek inside Dallas filmmaker Quin Mathews’ 1950s-era childhood home
- Summer at Seasons 52 means not wasting away again in No-Eatingville
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones