Grand Opening Weekend
December 2, 2012
to 5 PM
2201 North Field Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
The public is invited to come out and celebrate with a larger-than-life ribbon cutting beginning around 9:15 a.m. on Saturday. During opening weekend, the Perot Museum will offer extended hours from 10 a.m. to midnight December 1 and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. December 2.
General admission to the exhibit halls will be $15 for adults (18-64), $12 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $10 for children (2-11). Admission to the theater will be $8 for adults, students, seniors and children. Combo admission to the exhibit halls and theater will be $20 for adults (18-64), $17 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $15 for children (2-11). For members, general exhibit hall admission will always be free. Admission to the theater will be $6 for member adults, students, seniors and children.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park