Grand Opening Weekend
December 2, 2012
to 5 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
The public is invited to come out and celebrate with a larger-than-life ribbon cutting beginning around 9:15 a.m. on Saturday. During opening weekend, the Perot Museum will offer extended hours from 10 a.m. to midnight December 1 and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. December 2.
General admission to the exhibit halls will be $15 for adults (18-64), $12 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $10 for children (2-11). Admission to the theater will be $8 for adults, students, seniors and children. Combo admission to the exhibit halls and theater will be $20 for adults (18-64), $17 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $15 for children (2-11). For members, general exhibit hall admission will always be free. Admission to the theater will be $6 for member adults, students, seniors and children.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling