Grand Opening Weekend
December 2, 2012
to 5 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
The public is invited to come out and celebrate with a larger-than-life ribbon cutting beginning around 9:15 a.m. on Saturday. During opening weekend, the Perot Museum will offer extended hours from 10 a.m. to midnight December 1 and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. December 2.
General admission to the exhibit halls will be $15 for adults (18-64), $12 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $10 for children (2-11). Admission to the theater will be $8 for adults, students, seniors and children. Combo admission to the exhibit halls and theater will be $20 for adults (18-64), $17 for students (12-17) and seniors (65+), and $15 for children (2-11). For members, general exhibit hall admission will always be free. Admission to the theater will be $6 for member adults, students, seniors and children.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?