Holiday in the Park 2012
December 2, 2012
to 9 PM
2201 Road To Six Flags , Arlington, TX
$34.99 - $49.99
From November 23 to January 6, Holiday in the Park turns Six Flags Over Texas into a magical holiday adventure. The best holiday festival in North Texas features beautiful décor, charming family activities, delicious treats, enchanting shows, dreamy rides, and lots of holiday cheer.
At Holiday in the Park, Six Flags gets lit up with over a million colorful twinkling lights wrapped around trees, buildings, and rides. The highlight of our seasonal décor is the large 60-foot-tall Christmas tree that towers over the Star Mall and ignites the park.
Take a slippery slide down the Frosty Snow Hill, toast up by the Holiday Campfires, drift into dreamland on the SantaLand Express, and embrace the Holiday Snacking scents and smells of the season. You can also meet your favorite seasonal characters, including Santa, Mrs. Claus, a few friendly elves, and the nine magical reindeer at the Reindeer Meet and Greet and a Personal Visit to Santa’s Workshop. Wander through the inspirational Parade of Trees or the Holiday Model Train Display for an elegant display of holiday spirit. Furthermore, participate in the action at Carole Kringle’s Christmas Crafts and Karaoke for Kids or Gingi’s Cookie Haus.
You can also sing and dance to your favorite Christmas carols in our delightful holiday shows. When it gets dark, don’t forget to dazzle the night with the electrifying Fa-La-La-La Light Show and stunning Holiday Tree of Trees Light Spectacular.
Rides will be open, including Titan, the New Texas Giant, BATMAN The Ride, and SUPERMAN: Tower of Power.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mariano's: $2 off beer, booze & botanas
- Boston's The Gourmet Pizza: $1 off drinks, $2 Wells, $3 Import Bottles
- Boston's The Gourmet Pizza: $1 off drinks, $2 Domestic Pints, Half Off Bottles of Wine
- Clicks Billiards: $8 domestic buckets
- Pump: $2.25 longnecks, $1.25 small beers, $2.75 large beers, $2.25 wells, $2.75 calls
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice