Meadows Symphony Orchestra With Emanuel Borok
December 2, 2012
6101 Bishop Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$7 - $13
The MSO presents Lament and Prayer by Aaron Jay Kernis, written in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II and the Holocaust, with faculty artist and former Dallas Symphony concertmaster Emanuel Borok as guest soloist. Also on the program is Dvorak’s dark and passionate Symphony No.7, composed in 1884 on commission for the Royal Philharmonic Society in London and considered one of the composer’s greatest works.
$13 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for students and SMU faculty & staff
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun