Symphony of Toys 2012
December 2, 2012
2301 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Symphony of Toys is a unique family concert presentation, in which young musicians of the New Conservatory of Dallas, via the medium of music, help to collect toys for children in the area in cooperation with WFAA Channel 8 Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive. The concert features the orchestras of the New Conservatory of Dallas under direction of Arkady Fomin, Gary Needham and Craig Needham.
Symphony of Toys concert also includes the entertaining work - Toy Symphony by Leopold Mozart, father of the Amadeus. Toy Symphony is performed by Conservatory Chamber Orchestra and Toy Soloists comprised of cultural and civic leaders from the community.
Animals from the Dallas Zoo will be in the lobby of the Meyerson Symphony Center before the Symphony of Toys concert.
Symphony of Toys Page Johnson Family concert has collected over 45,000 toys making New Conservatory of Dallas a major contributor to the WFAA Channel 8 Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive.
Admission - Free Ticket and new unwrapped Toy for WFAA Channel 8 Santa's Helpers Toy Drive. Tickets available at TOM THUMB STORES.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July