December 2, 2012
to 4 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Celebrate the holidays in sweet style at the annual Camp Gingerbread. Bring the whole family to decorate gingerbread cookies with frosting, nuts, dried fruit, candies and sprinkles. Proceeds benefit Shared Housing, a non-profit organization that facilitates affordable housing options for those in need. Camp Gingerbread is located on Level One near Macy's. Cost is $10 per child.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Howard Rachofsky’s original house in Dallas just hit the market
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed