December 2, 2012
to 4 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Celebrate the holidays in sweet style at the annual Camp Gingerbread. Bring the whole family to decorate gingerbread cookies with frosting, nuts, dried fruit, candies and sprinkles. Proceeds benefit Shared Housing, a non-profit organization that facilitates affordable housing options for those in need. Camp Gingerbread is located on Level One near Macy's. Cost is $10 per child.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Park Tavern: $3 margaritas, $5 Coronita buckets, $2 tacos
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Blue Mesa Grill: free quesadilla bar
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Angelika screens LGBT documentary The OUT List on Thursday
- Mark Cuban gives SMU $100K to study "flopping" problem in NBA
- Photos: Peek inside Dallas filmmaker Quin Mathews’ 1950s-era childhood home
- Summer at Seasons 52 means not wasting away again in No-Eatingville