Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra - Messiah
December 3, 2012
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$19 - $65
Thrill to exultant choruses, soaring trumpets and pounding timpani as the Southwestern Seminary Master Chorale and guest soloists join the orchestra for Handel's epic masterpiece.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun