An Americana Christmas
December 3, 2012
5849 Hillcrest Road , Frisco, TX
$12 - $20
Preston Ridge Baptist Church presents a Christmas dinner theater production of An Americana Christmas by Chris Machen and featuring Dave Walser and musicians from Sgt Pepper's Lonely Bluegrass Band. The musical takes place somewhere near Amarillo, Texas in 1932 and tells the story of a Great Depression era family and their celebration of Christmas despite being jobless and near homeless. Dinner is included (catered by Babe’s) and tickets are $20 adults and $12 for children 12 and under.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale
- Parked car causes early morning house fire in Frisco