An Americana Christmas
December 3, 2012
5849 Hillcrest Road , Frisco, TX
$12 - $20
Preston Ridge Baptist Church presents a Christmas dinner theater production of An Americana Christmas by Chris Machen and featuring Dave Walser and musicians from Sgt Pepper's Lonely Bluegrass Band. The musical takes place somewhere near Amarillo, Texas in 1932 and tells the story of a Great Depression era family and their celebration of Christmas despite being jobless and near homeless. Dinner is included (catered by Babe’s) and tickets are $20 adults and $12 for children 12 and under.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Parked car causes early morning house fire in Frisco
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation
- Theater review: Follow two unemployed musicians through a web of lies in Love, Sex, and the I.R.S.
- Underwater petting zoo comes to Frisco August 7
- UPDATED: Locomotive will not move from Fair Park to Frisco on August 4