Film Screening: “What Would Jesus Buy?”
December 4, 2012
to 9 PM
3839 West Kiest Boulevard , Dallas, TX
“What Would Jesus Buy?” follows Reverend Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping Gospel Choir on a cross-country mission to save Christmas from the Shopocalypse: the end of mankind from consumerism, over-consumption and the fires of eternal debt. Produced by Morgan Spurlock (Super Size Me) and directed by Rob VanAlkemade, this serious docu-comedy examines the commercialization of Christmas.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Cutie patootie tudor proves Oak Cliff's still the hot 'hood
- North Texas Food Bank may be short on funds, but also full of hope
- Taco review: It's all about barbacoa at Rosita's Taqueria
- Dallas food distributor recalls more than 8,000 pounds of pork and beef
- Breakfast taco review: Tepa Mar y Tierra in Dallas