Playing for a Purpose
December 4, 2012
3014 Throckmorton Street , Dallas, TX
A memorial poker/game night and toy drive in memory of Heather Alden. Tuesday, December 4 at Sue Ellen's, starting at 8:30pm. Toy donations accepted too. This event benefits Youth First Texas and the Sam Houston School project.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy