December 4, 2012
to 5 PM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Kids can add an artistic twist to their holiday celebrations at this fabulous, free monthly program at the Dallas Museum of Art, where they can create a holiday ornament inspired by the Posters of Paris exhibition; take a Holly Jolly Holiday family tour to search for silver and gold, snowflakes and ice, and the colors of the season in a tour of the museum’s collection; and catch a Holiday on Strings marionette show by the Dallas Puppet Theater, followed by a visit with puppeteer Pix Smith and his puppets. The fun also includes a visit with Arturo, the museum’s family mascot; creating drawings in the air with flashlights, laser pointers and traffic wands; stories with Ann Marie Newman; and books read by librarians from the Dallas Public Library. Dec. 4 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., free general admission continues until museum closes at 5.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- July Alley: $1 domestic beers
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu