The Beauty Queen of Leenane
December 5, 2012
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Martin McDonagh
November 9 - December 8, 2012
Set in the mountains of Connemara, County Galway, THE BEAUTY QUEEN OF LEENANE tells the darkly comic tale of Maureen Folan, a plain and lonely woman in her early forties, and Mag, her manipulative aging mother, whose interference in Maureen's first and possibly final chance of a loving relationship sets in motion a train of events that leads inexorably towards the play's terrifying dénouement.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 calls (premium and below, including domestic bottled beer)
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger