Jekyll and Hyde
December 5, 2012
American Idol star Constantine Maroulis and Deborah Cox inject new life into this classic tale of good and evil. This dark love story from Tony and Grammy Award nominee Frank Wildhorn returns in a new pre-Broadway production.
Photo by Chris Bennion
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling