Winter Beer Dinner
December 5, 2012
The Gin Mill hosts a winter-inspired beer dinner Wednesday, December 5, 7:00 p.m. featuring Stone Brewing Co. from San Diego, CA and local brewer Franconia Brewery of McKinney, TX.
Two select brews from each brewery will be paired with 4 pub-inspired courses. Cost is $35 per person, excluding gratuity, tax and additional beverages.
Reservations are recommended. For more information call 214-824-3343 or go to www.ginmilldallas.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lakewood Landing: $0.50 - $1 off all drinks
- The Gin Mill: $1 off all wines by the glass, beers and cocktails including seasonal specialties; 20% off wines by the bottle
- Single Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre