Brews, Brahms & Beethoven
December 5, 2012
Local musicians Mark Landson, John Landefeld, Thiago Nascimento, and Christian Teague will share their extraordinary talents.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy