Brews, Brahms & Beethoven
December 5, 2012
Local musicians Mark Landson, John Landefeld, Thiago Nascimento, and Christian Teague will share their extraordinary talents.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Lizard Lounge: $2 drinks and domestic bottles
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger